On evening of 13th November 2015, a series of mass shooting attack occurred in Paris, France and Saint denis. According to the reports three teams are to be suspected to be involved in the attack. A man wearing a suicide belt was entered into the Stade De France after a security check. The man attacked the security guards and released the explosives from the suicide belt. The blast heard during Paris football match. As per the report there are three blasts occurred at three different places around Paris. The third attack happened at a Fast food outlet that a person blew himself the suicide bomb and the attackers wore the identical explosive vests. The other attack happened at Bataclan.
France is a largest country and Paris is well known as fashion and Couture. Many people lives in this big place and there many NRI’s as well who lives from long back. Nobody just imagine this attack and it is been suspected that 7 people entered in to the crowd of different places in France mainly Stade De France and Bataclan. Direct attack with riffles happened in different places like fast food outlets and malls. People get shocked with this sudden attack and there are many victims in this brutal attack.
Also Read: Facebook safety check for disasters
Below are the highlighted updates of Paris horrible attack by terrorists
- Nearly 132 people killed and 350 people were seriously injured by the attack.
- Obama responded to the attack and expressed in his words that this not only the attack in France, the attack in the whole universal values that we shared. “We are prepared to share our assistance to the France people what ever they need.”
- According to the report by CNN the suicide bomber was smuggled in with refugees.
- Modi and Obama attended to a Summit named G-20 conducted at Turkey in the name of ISIS attack. High security and precautions took place at the Summit place.
- People who entered into the France carried fake Turkish passports
- More than 4 million refugees are seeking the support of Europe and entering into different cities.
- This event created another history of refugees count after second world war, also France and U.S. government worried about this attack and this may lead to a third world war.
- So far Germany shows more interest and welcomes the refugees. More than 1 million refugees may seek the asylum more quickly.
- On an estimation, there are more than 300 trained boys may be executed by ISIS.
- It is known that 95% of the women taken captive as the abused slaves by ISIS.
All the scanned passport checked at France and found that the finger prints were not matching with the passport. Read the full story @ CNN.
U.S. President statement about Paris attack
(Video Credits : The White House)
The Social Media support
Facebook supports the victims attacked in France, and enabled its safety check. Google also part of this and changed its YouTube logo to encourage in helping millions of refugees from Paris. And the twitter moment helps you to know the live updates of Paris attacks in terms of tweets.
Share your updates and add some thing to this in the comments about Paris horrible attacks by terrorists. Provide your support and valuable tweets #@ networkfizz.